a) access, rectify or delete the data you have provided to us,
b) withdraw any consent you have given us for the processing of personal data
c) tell us not to send you information about our products and services
d) answer any questions about online privacy practices.
We encourage you to read this Policy before using our Site. By using this Site, you agree to the terms and conditions of this Policy.
What information we collect and how we use it
Within this Site you provide us with the following personal data:
Within the Log in section (https://flightplan.romatsa.ro/):
The personal data we collect in this section are:
- First name
- Email adress
- Phone number
- Postal code
- Pilot license number
- Authentication data
We use this data to allow you access on the flightplan.romatsa.ro platform.
Cookies and log files
We use cookie technology in statistical reporting on the web page. Cookie is a piece of information sent from a web page, saved by your computer's browser to your hard disk. It holds information that a webpage would need to customize your experience (ie, dynamic images on the site) and gather statistical information about the web page, such as web pages visited, downloads, domain name of the Internet provider. and the country of origin of the visitors and the addresses of the pages visited immediately before and after the entry on our page. The information in the cookies allows us to draw the "clicks" that you have made (more precisely, the paths followed by visitors to reach our page as they move from one page to another).
We also use log files of standard web servers that help us count visitors and evaluate the technical capacity of our page. We use this information to find out how many people visit the site, help us arrange the pages in a user-friendly way, have a page that is easy to use in the browser, and provide visitors with more useful pages. We record traffic information on the page, but not the information about the individual visitors to our page.
The "help" portion of most browsers' toolbar shows you how to block the acceptance of new cookies, how to be notified when you receive a new cookie, and how to disable existing cookies. But remember that without cookies you may not fully benefit from all the features of our website.
Personal data of minors under 16 years
Minors under the age of 16 should not transmit any personal data on the web page without the permission (consent or approval) of the legal guardian.
Our site will never knowingly collect personal data from persons who knew they were minors (under 16) and will not use or disclose any unauthorized third party without the express consent of the legal guardian.
Considering the technology available in such situations, we will make reasonable efforts to verify whether the holder of parental responsibility for the child has given or approved the consent and whether the personal data is introduced by a minor under the age of 16 years.
The data we transfer
We will not transmit your personal data to third parties, with the following exceptions:
- With your consent;
- If it is necessary to send information in order to provide the products and services requested by you.
- In case the information is needed to the company partners in order to improve or facilitate some services or products requested by you. Partner companies have the right to use the personal data provided only to the extent necessary for the execution of the service requested by you (eg transmission of ordered products, processing of payment information).
- We may transmit personal data to public authorities or institutions in accordance with the legal provisions or good faith if:
a) is provided in a legal provision;
b) prevent an offense or protect national security;
c) protect the safety of the individual or public safety;
d) this information is necessary in order to resolve the different legal situations.
- if your activities contravene the terms and conditions set by our company, or the instructions for using certain products and services;
- in case our company merges or is acquired in whole or in part by another company, and the database is transferred to the new operator.
- in case our company becomes insolvent, voluntary or involuntary, through the liquidator, the administrator or the buyer, the database can be sold, authorized, traded only with the consent of the court. In the event that the above mentioned situations will appear, you will be notified by e-mail or by an advertisement posted on the site.
Links to other pages
The security of personal data is important to us. We maintain appropriate administrative, technical and physical precautionary measures to protect personal data against accidental or unlawful destruction, accidental loss, modification, disclosure or unauthorized access, use and all other legal forms of processing of personal data contained in our possession.
Information and contact for the personal data controller:Romanian Air Traffic Services Administration (ROMATSA)